Monday, June 28, 2010

Leeteuk Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
yoosugif6 Pictures, Images and Photos


hey!
so wow im bloggin haha thought i should since well i want to...
anyways today was the start of skool.
morning sat in the assembly luckily it wasnt long this time,
but my leg went totally numb when i stood up i practically cant feel my legs!!
i had to ask syah to pull me as i dragged my foot
i must have looked weird
worse still,there were so many people in the hall
it was super embarrassing.

well our form teacher welcomed us back with a nice speech
of the importance of 'N' levels and that we should panic soon...
MY FRIGGIN ORAL IS NEXT TUESDAY!!SAVE ME!!!
but at least its english i pray hard my watch wont get stuck at the table like during PSLE.
then she was telling us about her trip to japan during our combined history lesson.
yes,kinda cool that next time our 2 classes are together for humanities.
i was super jealous of the teacher cuz i always wanted to go to nagasaki
they have nice food there,but of course my main goal is just to go to yokohama and visit.
i hope i can this year but i dont think is possible for me to visit japan till like 3 years later?
ahh well till then i guess im staying in singapore and not go for holiday.
after the big exam thinking of finding a job anyways.

sooo, skool was boring as usual,lessons...ARGH nothing much cuz 1st day of skool
tmrw is the start of hell i guess
we got less then 4 weeks to prelims(this makes me wonder why i am on the computer)
but yea.basically,is nerve wreaking.
to not be disappointed again as i was 3 years ago, i need to study hard for myself.
sigh~thats hard to do when you have dreams of composing.sigh.
well im gonna go.
gonna finish up my e-maths and revise my a-maths so i wont look stupid in class tmrw.
byeZ~!

No comments: