Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SHIAWASE NO MONO

sup
back to the bloggin world again
my parents are now beside me watching bloody monday season 2 haha
im listening to tvxq...of course
theres no other songs or groups to lighten my mood
and they are really talented

so theres news going around
u-kiss and 2AM is gonna go on the sheng shiong show
i wanted to go but then heard the ticks are all sold out.dang.
guess i just gotta watch the tv programme
i've been supporting singers from behind the screens
so GO 2AM!U-KISS!SUPER JUNIOR! and of course especially TVXQ
always keep the faith i will never be able to meet them
cuz of the many crazy desperate fans in here in singapore
so SUPPORT FROM OVER THE SCREEN!!
i mean really i watched super junior's galaxy stage thingy
on razortv and xin.msn
also i watched zuno's,junsu's performance in singapore on razortv!
well so support support
i mean they are idols we can never meet them
especially when ur i duno99% unlucky?

well today woke up at 7am,watched tv
mom made breakfast for me (=^~^=)
then she also helped me prepare my lunch box! (+^U^+)
super happy
8.15 left the house,regretted not bringing my storybook
almost slept on the bench
then LRT came went in saw fiona and syah
i stood by the door and slept.
spent about 9 hours in skool doing art.painting my final work
still havent started on my embroidery so im gonna suffer alot.
i havent touched my prep boards sigh.
lunch time went to NTUC after eating lunch to buy chocolate with syah
then paint again.
boring rite? i got paint on my class-T..it was only skool T which didnt have paint luh
wth.

tmrw its 2pm to reach skool so YAY!
gonna work more on my itouch
download more songs
oh and work on my current song project :D
i want to test out the recording device on the itouch haha

well im gonna go to bed.
nitez!

No comments: