Saturday, June 5, 2010

stay positive at all times,you must never give up

yo!
well,
these 2 days were horrible
yesterday got my report book
got yelled at alot
my mom sided with my dad again
cuz of his'mentalness'
she said that if he saw me he would go crazy again
jeez i swear one day im gonna get the guy who made my dad like this.
cuz of that guy my dad suffered so much until today
it triggers at times.

last night my mom yelled at me for being so glum during dinner
how am i supposed to happy during dinner
i mean COME ON!ITS DINNER!
u are supposed to eat?!?!
and i was not feeling well after running home yesterday.
bloody traffic.
then i said something even i dun noe then went to my room
like 2 hours later
my mom came to my room and just yelled at me again
saying that if my dad ever saw me he would go 'crazy again'
and if i ever go to ITE they were never gonna pay for it.
she even asked me to go live with my grandma since i got nothing to do in june holidays right?
always at home slacking.
i got study okay! i am trying so hard to pull up my chinese
focusing on it so much to make you guys proud that u still blame me?
see my results not enough.
gosh. this is one of the few reasons i gave up on working hard.

morning woke up rents were not home (lucky)
when they came home got yelled at again.
gosh super annoying
i just went straight to my room
then i got dragged out instead.
whole journey in the car was awkward.
i never talk and they talked as if i wasnt there.
i only get some freedom and peace only now.

gosh this happens everytime every friggin time.
i really just want to punch someone or something right now.
jeez...

well off to brighter news,
ok fine i have nothing
this blog of mine is seriously getting more of a vent place haha...
sigh
nothing fun ever happens in my life anyways
its just a 24/7 life wake up,do stuff,night,sleep.
this is my life.
its boring compared to others.
others have fights in their day,shoppings in their day,laughters in their day.
mine? only has a day of soloness in my room reading,writing,composing.
nothing else.heck i write and compose just for my own hobby.

lifes boring you may say
but trust me ur life is way more better then mine haha
more exciting in fact
haha
well im gonna go
this is getting too depressing
nites :D

No comments: