Friday, June 18, 2010

omoide wo tsutaitakute tstairenai




well
guess what im bloggin again haha
super weird huh
im just that free.

well today morning got woke up by my pri skool fren
haha so early in the morn~
so then went out to meet her at KAP
been so long since i've been there...i mean
the last i was there was in p6 where
on my way home from MGS i'd go there to study..
well went to KAP today caught up with her..
i miss my primary skool friends alot
but really alot of them changed?
though many people say we can contact on facebook and stuff
though i have my pri skool frens in my FB
none of them really talk to me..so...
i guess that is how we forget each other

even on the streets
if anyone met me
they would never realise its me..seriously
but i guess its okay to not be recognized
cuz i think im the only person hu never changed since primary skool..
in looks.so i rather not be recognized.
till today,when i meet with davita,cheryl,jaslyn
we'd talk about how life was in MG and stuff
i really miss them.the whole bunch of them
1.2,2.1,3.3,4.5,5.3,6.5
now most them are taking 'o' levels this year.
i really wish them luck and hope they can go to a JC they like
or poly but i dun think they'd be crazy to go poly..

well im gonna go
im tired from tution,as usual maths burns my brain.
nites :D

No comments: