Thursday, February 18, 2010

super stressed out...stupid stupid exams...

hey!
im here posting in the end haha
really dun feel like doing my amaths.
super pissed off la!
i duno how to do one ques,tat ques looks so super simple but i dun get it
i seriously am out to fling my fucking paper.
since my parents are out for a walk,
im using the com.heck care la later then study
im so super pissed with amaths already
maybe i should go ahead and drop it too
drop it then change plans and never take engineering.
stupid stupid stupid amaths..
ahh!!im friggin fuming right now la!super pissed..duno why
argh!!!

anyways today was another stressful day for me cuz
being the chairperson need in charge of the stuffs then like wah lau
liek the registration...super annoying.cannot study properly
go ask the bloody form teacher in charge la..wah lau,affect my study sia
i see his face sian already.
wah lau...pissed.
i think i should take up yoga or some anger management class.
i think i can break down any moment jeez!
wahhhh super pissed! haha..

anyways im gonna stop my rambling and relax a bit
mayb play guilty gear or boxhead to release my stress.
now probably everyones cramming amaths or POA
but for me i have given up,i really dun want to do anything about amaths..
i'll rad a book before i sleep so it can spark my ideas for essay tmrw..
luckily english is essay,my fave thing in the whole world.
haha well,
imma go
ciao!

"u keep playing with my heart.
i tried my best to forget you
changed everything of me
so that i could erase you
but yet u are still there
when i sit alone in the winds
its you who i think of suddenly
can you just leave me be
leave my thoughts and dreams
just tell you hate me to the core
and never talk to me
act cold to me i dont care
cuz now i find it hard to think
i have enough in life already
so just give me an answer already
you already have a GF
so just please tell me u hate me in my face
please."

No comments: