Friday, February 12, 2010

the day i really stunk.

hey!
well today never go skool haha
morning woke up at 7.30,.
wait till my parents go to work then start cleaning the house.
wash the fan.carpet,sweep the floor. etc.
then after that bathed went to lot 1 met with bryan then wait for syah.lydia and fiona
after that weiqiang came then wait for jordan hu took a super long time to come.
then went to causeway eat seoul garden
but hen like got party so we had to wait for them to clear up..so ask us leave number then they call when their done..
walk arnd.fiona and i went to look for my new year clothes while lydia they all went to library.
so we walk walk and hour later went up..they nver col la.
then can go in.we go in.lucky we signed.
never reserve cannot go in..haha!lucky!
so eat..eat until for so long.super full.
then fona,jordon,weiqaing and bryan say want go watch movie..
so lydia,syah and i say bye cuz we couldnt watch.
after a while suddenly got phone col.
it was bryan..say cannot watch cuz ticks sold out..
the three of us laughed and high fived each other haha..
they came back then still say want to eat ice-cream
so i waited for them while they eat..i didnt feel like eating anymore.
went out stunk like the barbeque smell.
then my mom ask me buy another shirt..so went to search.
realised it was already 5.10...rush to mrt.
then said by to they all
i ran to the lrt.got down at phonix ran to ten mile.
reached just in time.

teacher came then he asked me.."do u smell food?"
then i was like"uh..sorry cher..its me..er i went to barbeque..sorry arh."
then he laugh then say he come teach me feel very hungry becuz the smell so strong.haha.
then finally 7.30 walk home.no mood to eat.

haha so thats my day today.quite fun..i show my mother the shirt..
she say the grey one is ok but the yellow one got number'47' behind..then my father say
dun wear..haha.so i was like ok lo..i go find a patter n sew behind.haha.so superstitious..

well im gonna go..haha bye!

No comments: