Monday, February 15, 2010

Listening To: BigBang-koe wo kikasete.(let me hear your voice)

Big Bang:) Pictures, Images and Photos
these few days at home
has been giving me a good break.
i have yet to do my homeworks
but well i think i can touch 'em later.

i woke up late this morning
though i did wake up at 5.30 all of a sudden,had a sudden moment where i couldnt breathe.
cannot sleep so just randomly took my photo album from my desk
then saw pics of my grandmother and grandfather..
i still feel so sad,i still cant believe their gone just like that.
i feel so sad, but the last time i went to japan
made me realised i did somehow belong there.
my cousin,the youngest one is the closest to me.
he is super crazy about pokemon and he plays the sport i love to watch soccer.
haha too bad i couldnt see him play that time he had a match
then my oldest cousin,which some say looks like me and i dun believe
twice i went there and she became like the older sister i never had.
we talked about japanese dramas,which i never got to do around here
and the last i went she took me for a walk with the house's dog
(which can i mention i love too haha) its nice to experience how its liek to have siblings.
how much more laughter you can have
though how much you may want to hate them
they are still you younger or older siblings
we only realise what really means to us only after their gone.
so cherish the moments to have with the people u may hate but love.


ahh im seriously getting too depressed.
i need coffee,either that or beer.
sigh.i wouldnt mind a cigarette,but it would just leave a stain in my lungs
and kill me 40 years later.
i wonder whats it like to go the wrong road?is it awesome?
or is it the same?wouldnt wanna try but just thinking.
sigh.well,
as im getting too depressed on my post
i will probably post something funny later :D
haha

well ciao people
hope u had a great 2nd of CNY and heard the SCDF siren.
haha

byez!
XOXO

p.s my cousin just got her ears pierced...wonder when i can get mine,
wondering if its pain anot..hmm...

"i wanna be free like a bird
fly in the skies
to somewhere nobody
can ever ever catch me
i dun care if i fall
cuz i noe it'll be all
i wont be lost
cuz i'll find my way
just a route to the wrong and people say me
but i dun care
cuz its just my thoughts only."

No comments: