Sunday, February 7, 2010

listening to:Thelma Aoyama - Fall In Love Feat. Tae Yang (love this sonq)

hi hi
well this will probably be my last post of the week
before i kinda go M.I.A
i would probably sneak to use the com
but wont bother to update my blog..
ok ok
so, i've already decided not to come skool on friday :D
also no use wan.
only physics...i wont bother
plus PE omg...i dont want to go.

well currently watching dbsk vids..
super hilarious,they are really a group
you can see how close they really are at those documentary things.
kinda sad to know how bleak their future may be
but whatever it is im supporting them :]
anyways..this whole week i hope wont be as bad as last week.
gosh...
haha i just realized its like 1 month more to paramore concert!!
woot~!cant wait to feel the rush again~!
plus this time is with more people haha..
i really wish tvxq will be interviewed on ellen siol!

sigh,i havent done my homework nor iron my clothes hee.
dun bother..
probably iron tmrw morning and then do my homework tonight
while i listen to yes 93.3 for the japanese songs.
now smsing weiqiang...super bored..waiting for my vid to load
ahh well

imma go watch the vid now..hehe

buh bye!

No comments: