Sunday, February 14, 2010

Listening To: BAReeeeeeeeeen-(足跡)ashimoto

2-1 Pictures, Images and Photos
ok im back for a proper post..haha
well hana kimi was awesome
it made me realise how much i miss that drama so much :[
i think imma go watch it again when i have the time.
i remember i was really into during sec2 haha..
that was the drama which made me want to watch more dramas
and study jap properly.
so quite good memories. :]

anyways last night had renunion dinner,quite fun
but tiring cuz my cousin made me play snap with her a hundred times.
then today wake up early
to pray at the temple with my grandma
then go to her house for a visit..
the whole way i was sitting at the back of the van listening to mp3..haha
came home at like 2 then watch tv they were playing non-stop dbsk vid:D
play DS a while then go do homework
rewrote my english essay cuz didnt feel liek doing anything else.
then bathe,use com
finally found BAReeeeeeeeen MV
its a really nice song and group :D
i want to go buy the cd..

this year i may not have much hongbaos but its ok.
i only have 5 every year so..ok la..haha
enough for me to buy that toy and CDs.>.<

well currently listening to BAReeeeeeeeen and waiting for 10.30 so can hear yess 9.33
well imma go and find more fanfics to read..
haha
byez!


P.S should i chop off my hair again?
im thinking if i should go back to
short hair..so not sure..but i also like me long hair...hmm...

No comments: