Wednesday, February 17, 2010

boring day which went super fast..ZOOM ZOOM!

GREEEEN Pictures, Images and Photos
haha hello
well its late at night but i felt like blogging so here i am!
haha well,after weeks of debating whether i should cut my hair
i just chopped my fringe haha
u see no difference cuz i swept it to the side
but seriously i really want to change my hairstyle! where can i find
an awesome hairstyle which is not popular now? haha
the bob?gosh thats so last year

anyways u may ask why i have the sudden urge to use the com.
its cuz of my mom la.
say theres this news on a dbsk member's twin brother is debuting in china.
she pointed the person in my picture and it was jaejoong
then i went..but jaejoong have no twin brother wud
if i remember correctly it was junsu hu had a twin brother.
so i sneaked for the laptop after my parents went into their room
hence im here!haha
well i desperately looked for the stupid news but cannot find
finally give up go to yahoo japan,which i knew was where my mom read
found it and felt like strangling my mom
it was indeed junsu's brother.haha.
i went to utube saw comments tat he may even stop by in singapore :D
haha mayb junsu would accompany
but i have no mood to go as,i dun wan to be in the same situation
as my dear friend syah hu almost get crushed and mobbed
during shinee's fan meet at lot 1.
haha.i tink shes traumatized anyways today syah and i were talking.
only 2more weeks to parmore concert!!seriously cant wait to see hayley!!haha!

ahh well i guess thats all for today
it was a rather tiring but fast day,morning ms cher mood not good
scold,and scold.then went on to recess then lessons art
syah and i were super hyper,english corrections,mt papers.
the end.was supposed to stay back for a briefing but didnt bother
cuz i had tution at 4pm and i noe the briefing would not be over then
i wanted to go for amaths remedial but couldnt cuz i knew once again
that it would end later then 4,so came home
had a really unhealthy lunch(cup noodles,coffee,more coffee and a soft drink)
gosh super unhealthy,i dun wan my mom to noe i bought more cup noodle
so i kept it in my room.haha.

well its getting late so i think im going to go.
im dreading the 27th,have to go cip alone..super sad.
somemore that day my parents not at home leh!can go out!
shittttz.ahh well.
buh byez!

No comments: