Wednesday, December 30, 2009

skools starting..Are u ready?






ok im doing a quick update.
cuz i need to print my pics and i have not enough USB plug-ins so...
haha
well ok let me think what i did today.
ahh yes i went to my aunts house.
it was my first time there since she shifted there
i liked it.her house looks like it just came out of some interior design mag.
plus its just opposite east coast park.
but the view is not nice today cuz it was hazy but im still posting pics.
along with pics from monday :]
haha if i feel like putting.
anyways so,my aunt got me a wallet for xmas!
a myuk wallet sia i shock la!
i mean im those type of people hu carry money without a wallet
so i dun intend to use it but damn shock la!
haha.duno should use leh haha.
but i got to see my niece so that was fun haha.
well im going to go.
going to try to put vids into my mp4,print my pics for art and then download more songs.
hee..

Byz!

No comments: