Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jumbie the airplane!!!

ahhh...
left my nail polish on my toes for too long and kinda like got stuck there...haha
thus the lesson of the day..never put the same nail polish as ur nail colour.seriously.
haha

well i stayed home today cuz morning my stomach cramps were like hell.
thus didnt go to work.oh and dental hee.
i spent the day fixing my shoulder which i think is twisted or dislocated or someting
cuz it hurts like mad.and i hate doctors so i aint telling my parents..
im scared of x-rays it just really creeps me out.
anyho so apart from trying to rub my shoulder i spent the day
watching vids of tokio hotel.its so funny i kept watching it again and again and again haha
what can i say i really like their music and their funny

well it was a fun day alone at home..
my dad just came back so..oh well.
i did loads of stuff..i even danced through my whole house once my cramps were over haha!
stupid korean songs..haha.
its awesome to dance in a house with slippers on..heee
as u can c im super high of course.
well yesterday i went out with cheryl and a church friend of hers
and we just hang out around hereen and then 313!sommerset
this weekend my rents wanna go to vivo..sigh..damn sian.
ahh well..family first rite?well not for me
musics first for moi!1heee
well i gtg..
good buhbye!!
heee.

HYPERACTIVE DAY!!

No comments: