Monday, December 28, 2009

Day of craziness...DBSK,SJM,MINQ,KERENCIA<---she likes igui sian.

Henry Lau - Super Girl Pictures, Images and Photos

dbsk break Pictures, Images and Photos
^i love this song!their newest single!
hello!
minq is here next to me eating
kerencia on the other side playing cooking mama.
singing to SJM song..
crazy hor.-.-
but not bad la the song..
so fun la today...
just now we went online to video chat.
haha damn retarded la..first person was this guy
wah we scared until run away haha
i ended up laughing on the floor haha...so retarded.
after many disgusting and well weird people
finally chat with this guy from argentina..not bad la.
haha,next time should ask our friend"ehem" go try.
so they both came at 12+ made lunch for them :]
see i soo good,must thank me hor :]
i become their mother la nicer :]
so..now both of them see my screen
play here play there..i type type
very lame la hor
but very fun haha
minq arh..ur mouth very funny...=.= disturb my screen.
okay back to topic.tmrw go work weds,family gathering,thurs go work
sigh fri duno what, mayb going watch avatar tmrw >.<
haha..well MINQ!UR MOUTH!
jk la hor
kerencia!u dun go crazy over SJM la!play ur cooking mama!
hutchy!dun tickle my foot!
sigh.very busy..
what OBS people!crazy!I WLL NOT BE INFLUENCED!
I WILL NOT LIKE SJM..well maybe not now...
but henry is cute i have to admit.haha.
well im going
before minq or kerencia say or do something really..hmmm...
minq dun be my narrator.
do something...duno la!
haha
byEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

No comments: