Tuesday, December 15, 2009

IDEAS I NEED IDEAS!!!

yo!
im back haha.
went to work juz now.well had fun i guess haha
currently checking out wud the ryan sheckler sunglasses look like.
cuz i was seeing the sheet and was like.omg!there ryan sheckler glasses?!?!
i laughed to myself and my dad asked me was i ok haha.i mean come on!!

oh and i saw this awesome looking audi car.
its like ferrari but even more awesome.

oh oh oh I FINALLY SAW WORLD BEHIND MY WALL VID!!
its awesome so funny.
theres currently an ongoing competition where can win merchandise
and top prize is an xbox signed from them.
but i duno if people outside america can get.though i checked the list
there was singapore.
but im thinking of trying my luck.
now te problem is what to do..what to make..
haha im thinking of making a vid of the pics i've taken so far..haha
mayb next time i go out with anyone and i take pictures.
it might go on utube!haha.ive got till like january soo..really thinking very hard.
haha.gosh i just realised i think for unvaild reasons haha,

i just made a call to my aunt in japan to ask about my grandpa.
sadly his condition is as worse as before,but he still can joke around
and still eat so..i guess thats great.cuz i don't want to loose 2 of the things closet to my heart.
just loosing one is hard enough.and she was very close with me.
i miss her still.i feel like a part of me was torn apart.
sigh.well cant be depressed i guess.ha.
well im gonna go 'think' again..

ciao ciao!

No comments: