Friday, December 11, 2009

NEIN NEIN NEIN-SCHREI!

howdy people haha
at home again
the only difference from yesterday is
i have stupid tuition later.sigh
e-maths..im currently like the only student in that class!
kinda really freaks me out
i dun want to have tuition really..im so sick of it
i just want to stay home and rot..haha

well tmrw its the weekend again
sigh..tmrw will come and its a day i dread.
not becuz im going out with my rents.
but cuz its the day i cant attend and see her for the last time.
i really feel so sad.though i have stopped crying in my sleep.
i have to be strong right?for my mom so thats who im gonna be.

well i've been listening to hip hop,rap music again haha
its really nice.german raps are friggin cool.so is japanese.
i didnt noe wang lee hom could rap haha but i was wrong!
but i noe jay chou can't rap.i used to like him but now
i think his songs are gettin ridiculous.he a wannabe rapper.
but on the other hand i like back on.their really good.
and i was also listening to greeeen's no more war..its awesome too.
ahhh its almost 4 my tuitions at 5.45pm.odd time yea?

ahh well.
i dun like the teacher too...haha...
a few more weeks to skool cant wait.to be stressed out again.
i havent even touched my friggin homework!
gosh..haha.well
im going to get ready for tuition and then watch tv to fry my brains!
heee.

bye!

No comments: