Tuesday, December 29, 2009

-Fill In Yourself-

hello!
tiring day again..morning seriously couldnt wake up
so during lunch drank coffee,still not working
during work i went down to buy another cup of coffee
worked somehow..
weather was crappy cuz my dear friend kerencia
cleaned my table yesterday.
btw kerencia I LIKE UR BLOG!the yunho pic so cute!
you see la because of u,i like u-know...stupid woman.
yesterday watch autumn concerto till 11 then went to bed..
I LOVE THAT SHOW! vanness wu so hot!
and yes he so looks like yunho..dun go against it kerencia
my influence is big too.
maybe later after watching avatar i'll come back and watch another episode.
hee.so crazy me.well tmrw i have a family gathering.
so suay, well at least working before and after the gathering so.
can excuse to go early :]
sigh..i really dun like gathering.got another one on 9/1/10.sigh.
well skool starting soon
am i prepared..NO duh.but well since homes getting boring
okay la go skool.just every monday canot have fun anymore:]
i really enjoy my mondays thanks to those 2 fellas.
thinking if i should pierce my ear.
if i do i can only pierce one side sia..i not sure if look nice leh
should i?hmm..
well before i go
*
*
*
*
*
*
Keren-crazy-cia i will not like SJM.>.<
*
*
*
*
*
*
vanness wu is like yunho,they can dance and sing.:]


vanness wu Pictures, Images and PhotosDBSK Yunho [ai_love_sarang] 01 Pictures, Images and Photos
^TO PROVE MY POINT!

No comments: