Saturday, June 20, 2009

new shoes :) Pictures, Images and Photos <--i lurve tis kind of shoes..but i cant wear em..so sad
yo!
hehe i beat my dad to the com today..yeahs.
anyways urgh its kind of disturbing to see my mp3 player,cuz it cost me a fortune
and now i dun even noe hw to use it.
i seriously hate technology.

anyways now i need to save money for skateboard again..
everytime i go past the skate park i feel so sad sigh.
oh 1 more ting,if anyone wants anyting ironed tell me..
i will help u iron,price negociable,starting from $1
im serious,but prob no one would want,but if u want tell me on e tagboard.
or come up to me with ur clothes in skool or wherever..
i am seriously desperate..i want 1 skateboard b4 18
after skateboard i'll start saving for an electric guitar
by 25 i want 1 then after tat i'll focus on clothes and shoes..
i need a wardrobe clean-up by then anyways.

sigh
tmrw gt tution had a-maths today,quite fun
i like binomial theorem..haha its fun.
u noe i love the wrd physics but i hate the subject itself.am i weird?
i have to aim for term 3,i need to honestly pass english.
i dun want to retain just becuz i failed english
and while english is actually the language i speak all the time 24/7
ok mayb not 24 hrs,but 7days of my life.

ahh well,i gtg..cleaning my com so it can be faster and i can donload tat starter ting.
byez!

No comments: