Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rawr Pictures, Images and Photos

Sad Spock Pictures, Images and Photos
hey!
in skool now,updating.
while my friend cindy is right opposite me doing some random slides hehe
and shini next to her bloggin..they both veri funny..
i tink next time i bring a vide camera and make a documentary named
"the shindy" hehe..i tink they will kill me if nay of them read this.

ahhhh did u read yahoo today?!?!
adam lambert has admitted he was gay..
heck i knew tat alrdy
but something shocking and funny appeared in the lsat line of the news..
he likes kris allen.no no seriously..he said he is his type.
and so sad he was married aldy hehe...
ah adam lambert is so sweet..haha..i still cant believe the fact tat clay aikens gay..
he lked straight to me (^~^)

I'm Cindy here (:
really want thank her for helping us in our slides.
All effort goes to her !

&' I'm Shini, I'm here to KPO! :D

the top 2 comments are literally not by me.
the 2 people had gone crazy..honestly
sometimes i wonder..heck shini ambushed me and i forgot wat i wanted to type.
dang it.

ANYWAYS yesterday i heard adam lambert's version of no boundaries
OMG!so touching and so sweet..i mean urgh i cant discribe it
heck its soft rock so its actually better then kris allen's.
but i like both (^~^)
i got my hands on 'the notebook' finally!
i started crying as i read through to the 3rd chapter
so sweet and romantic it makes me wonder more
about the weird romance tingy..it seriously sounds stupid..
now,the onli person i can tink of is..zachary quinto and prob adam lambert hehe
their both cute,hot AND talented..

haha well,i wrote SO much u noe why?cuz im SOOOOO bored.heh

well byexz!

No comments: