Saturday, June 27, 2009

hey!
finally able to use the com haha
trying my best to convert videos into my mp4..dang i hate technology
u noe up till today i still cant believe MJ is gone.
i mean THE LEGEND of all music.
oh gosh such devastating moments.
its like a part of life just disappeared.sigh.

anyways made curry puffs yesterday
quite fun,now i can make them myself!
my parents are now stuck onto facebook.
they've been using the com for like wud 3hrs plus?
ive in between those hours watching the tv
and almost every channel fixed their schedules and been doing
a MJ tribute.
those hu dun noe hu is michael jackson.
i wander wud u have been doing for half of your years!
even my grandma noes hu he is..
everyone does except my niece..she asked hu he was..urgh so sad.
she noes hus cantell jackson and not MJ?
i mean hu IS cantell jackson?!?!(heard he was a wine-maker)
oh well.i better stop writing.
the more i write the more i remember tings i would not liek to remember
especially tat..performance i did in K2..0.0
bye!

No comments: