Sunday, June 28, 2009

back home again!
what a busy day today!
so morning went to tution and wrecked my brains on a-maths.
did binomial theorem and kind of literally cracked my head..
i mean they ask for liek a power to 5 of some algebra..
kept doing it and doing it..so tedious even the my teacher and i
were liek laughing at it and saying how tedious it was.

e-maths learnt probability,
got scolded again..its not tat i dun pay attention
its i dun understand parts of it and i dun know how to explain it to him.urgh.

then after tat met bryan,usually he is earlier then me,
duno why today he so late..so i got off the bus wait then talked all the way to lot 1
haha...chemical reactions to the brain..tis is the reason for our form teacher
to have mood swings as 'reckoned' by bryan.
i just tink she needs to eat more bananas.

took 190 all the way to doby gaut meet my rents.
then off to NAFA to give my art piece..
OMG!i freaked out seriously!i mean all the pieces by the 'junior' section
is like so pretty! and there were tis bunch of people sending paintings
over at the 'youth' section..they were nice too.
i tink i have no more phope alrdy.
haha

well i gtg.pack my bags..(i juts typed pack my brains 0.0 i have watched too much
heroes)
im cracking my brains on wud to pack.urgh.
BYEACHA!(^~^)

No comments: