Saturday, June 6, 2009

Listening To:Hey-mitchel musso/the in crowd-mitchel musso

hey!
WHO HAS TWITTER?!?!
if u do tell me cuz i have no idea wud to do with mine..haha
sigh wad a bad day it was yesterday..
ok fun at the evening but at night i showed my rrents my report book
haha there went my fun..
got scolding and lecturing..
now they want me to get new blouses cuz of the 'need proper grooming'
comment on my report card.

sheesh at least todays better...
just my dad aint talking to me much,
heck its ok,he aint much of a talker anyways...
today baked 3 cakes, 2 pumpkin cake and 1 apple cake..
which relali tastes liek apple pie..
im considering of changing my elective module from tourism to baking (^~^)
sheesh tmrw got tution AGAIN..
why sunday be skipped,u noe like saturday thn TMRW'S MONDAY!!
haha im SO retarded.
anyways i love the song im listening to..the 1st one..its so awesome.

oh did u hear?singapore idol had 4,000 and mre people audtition
and hu are the people hu said there aint much talent pool?
ok so the talent pool part might be rite,
but these people have guts man!and i so salute them for it.
haha,anyways imma gona relax and watch HEROES.
hehe.

byez!
(p.s i love mitchel musso..his songs are great and his hair is just awesome!!)

"ya heard the news
and now ur're bringing me down
with your words
words i nvr want to noe
or will nvr want to."

No comments: