Friday, June 19, 2009

ok
i've been on hiatus for like 3days cuz nowadays my dad and mom are usin..
both now hav facebook..how pleasant right?

anyways i noe even if i write wad i did here people wont care but hu cares..
imma just gonna write whr ive been these past few days.

WEDNESDAY
morning wake up,go to wrk with my dad since my mom took breaks from work till fri we went arnd singapore.more like eating...nothing much though.
oh then after we finished sending all e goods my rents brought me to east coast park.
SO HAPPY!!I NVR RODE A BIKE IN 2YEARS or was it 3 or 4?i cant rmbr,
but it was so AWESOME!!at first i was like..how to ride?so unstable..
5 mins later i was sprinting across the park.then for dinner,eat the satay and chicken wings thr..
i always eat there every skool holiday..so long can eat it i am satisfied..haha..

THURSDAY
same ting woke up,go to wrk then stopped by through some shopping centres..
went to tampines 1 again go uniqlo,and bought jeans!!hehe so awesome!i finally got 1 more pair!
then my mom wanted to eat e hokkaido ramen..wasnt much of a deal anyways.
then at night went to eat sakura..the buffet..I AM OFFICIALLY NVR EATING AT A BUFFET AGAIN! i didnt noe wud to eat,so i just asked my parents to bring anyting nice..in the end it kinda ended up with me have some stomach problem..hey im not meant to eat alot okay.
i need to excercise...so today then came.

FRIDAY
i did not wake up,cuz my body suddenly felt sore just b4 i wanted to sleep and i suffered a series of shivers..after tat was over,thxs to the coffee and chinese tea i drank earlier prob made my eyes wide wide.. from listening to sue at 2 am i listened to am mayhem at 5.45.
they were like"here is chris daughtry to wake u up"and i was like"i didnt even sleep.."
not one wink!!i can assure u cuz i spent the night reading star trek and doing maths homewrk which i cant understand.
then went to sim lim whn my rents woke up at 9..i slept at 7..so 2 hrs of sleep.
took a buz so walked alot today.my mp3 broke down on me so i bought a new one with my hard-earned money..ok not hard-earned but my money i was saving to buy a skateboard..i was so sad i had to take away $200 from it..sigh.now gotta restart again.lunch ate at bras brasah..hell the fried dumpling over there was so scrumptous!then walk to marina square,and i got sleepy.so went home arnd 5..i slept in the bus haha..then come home sleep till now..which is 8pm..

later got absolute boyfriend!!yesh i am so watching! (^~^)
i got greeeen's latest album im so happy! been waiting long for tis.
next ting im waiting and wiling to splurge on is a star trek poster and tickets to see rookies-sotsugyo-. if singapore dosent show in cinemas i am utterly devastated.

haha byez!

No comments: