Tuesday, October 14, 2008

listening to ....

listening to:P!nk Pictures, Images and Photos
p!nk-heartbreaker
-don't let me get me

hi hi!!!
ahh,so tired even though nvr do anything
mayb because monday slack dao siao
yesterday went to watch painted skin with yiling
if u are like me not realli a 'softie'
dun watch damn boring
but the speacial effects ok la (>.-)
also not really scary
but if like yiling like 'love' stuffs u might like it
no offense to love stuffs but i am SO over it.
so mayb tats why tat movie no effect on me...so boring
ANYWAYS quite satisfied with my science and chinese marks
i did quite well *pat on da head*(^~^)
sigh...well wads done is done.. so i just hope for the better things in life
like butterflys and ponies (^ ^)
i tink my life can nvr get worse then it is right now
hah...wad am i saying its the worse it is at right now(`~`)
well,lets put on a fake face and carry on da day (>~<)

byez!stay free and stay cool! (@~@)

*i regret not working hard during my sprimary days..if i did i dun tink i would b in tis state right now* (&~&)
Jeff Dunham Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: