Saturday, October 11, 2008

HSM3!!!

WILDCATS!!
haha, wheee!!today was fun
ok maybe not in the morning..went to buy some..hm..private stuff...which i hate to buy
anyways... i can't believe it appx 2 more weeks to HSM3!!
i love the song now or never!!
"this is the last time to get it right
this is the last chance to make it all right!!"
sigh,oh also im gona get a new cabinet soon!!yay!!
ok thn i got to ..WAIT!!
I NEED TO SAY SUMETHING!
i have confirmed that the letter given to me by ___ is fake as i knew it
i met shao yesterday on my way home and asked him alrdy.
he say he nvr give any letter..
HAH!!
pls i hate people like you all like to joke but can't joke right
thxs alot...my hopes were high thxs to your STUPID letter
and now i am HURT again
thxs alot
i may not confirm hu you all are,
but i alrdy noe
THXS ALOT
I HATE YOU ALL FOR LIFE!

anyways,getting off on the light note
tootles!!

BLEH!

No comments: