Sunday, October 19, 2008

heheh! hi
sry for not posting so long ive been busy since friday hehe
lets see friday came home see my cabinet being made,but i sleepy
went to sleep on the sofa after i wake up,my cabinet was smiling at me.
damn nice sia!!

then saturday,
went morning went downstairs with mum and dad eat breakfast..
saturday damn special day sia
i ate prawn mee, sumething i haven't eaten for a year..
but got chili damn hot! (>_<)
then after tat put back the rest of my tings into my cabinet.. damn tiring
but tat night went to eat ba ku teh at clarke quay
damn nice!! also nvr eat for a year (~.~)
aft tat went to daimaru but tings
finally got koizora part5 so i bought it also bought hachimitsu clover
the dvd series YAY!




then today went IMM shopping!
morning so hot coming back tat time rain like hell
when we went home gt people park at shelter..
one guy ark his car under the shelter SLEEPING!! i felt like going down the car and kick tat guys car!
sigh,then got wet lor
next challenge was crossing a flooded area to get to my hse
there are 3 ways to do it
1# like me be stupid wear ur shoe walk into the water to the end
2# be smarter like my mum,remove shoes then walk
3# or be a smartest(like tig guy hus girlfren was on the other side of the water)
climb over like maonkey bar via the roof...
3# is the best solution and tat guy did get reunited with his girlfren (*.*)

oh well so tats my few days
tmrw maybe going to syaa's hse
TILL THEN BYEZ@!! (@~@)

No comments: