Friday, October 31, 2008

heyhey!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Skeletons Pictures, Images and Photos
its currently 9:30pm and i just came home
went to help my dad with his work today
DAMN FUN!but tiring, but is awesome anyways.
yesterday went to the management wrkshop..
went late ..sigh.. i gotta learn to b on time.. (-.-)
thn take bus to NUS there..to a CCA board listen
to a guy named "mr siva"
well mostly were sec 2 people, and the onli people i knew
were hayati and the 3 2F girls..
2 of them were in the same group as me for the disscusion..
after the whole ting,we had to present our answer to the whole co-hort
and i kana together with another girl
during the presentation by other skools
there was tis guy..i tink frm nan hua sec then 1 of the 3 2F girl ask me
"eh tat guy lk like jarrod rite?"
i was like "huh?"
"lk like rite frm far?"
i was then liek double"huh?huh?"
thn i replied"y shld i noe...i dun realli care"
the the girls was like just talking among themself..
actually he did lk liek jarrod frm far but.. taller and i tink older..
oh and his english was GREAT
anyways
yesterday was damn sway
u noe wads my worst nightmare?
skool and teachers calling my parents
but my worse WORST nigtmare is..
parents calling me (+O+)
i am realli afraid of tat
sigh and it happened to me yesterday,but i dun mind at all...
so long i didn't get anyone in trouble (o.o)
well,
its in the past and lets lk forward to the future(^~^)
well,im glad i didn't need to help with animal farm today
cuz working with my dad was the funnest ting but tiring ting ever
haha
well byez!!1
AND HAVE A SPOOKY GREAT NIGHT!!

No comments: