Friday, October 3, 2008




hey!sigh,been a long time since i wrote in here.
thxs to stupid exams,i can't update much.
sigh. today was my lit test and well,its quite ok i guess.
but today,my mind was not entirely on the lit..
ok my mind was really set on the lit test..but my heart was flying somewhere else..
i am so happy tat not even the fact tat i wrote my words wrongly bothered me
and today could be counted as a lucky day..
sigh,i saw tat'persona' todays and sigh..haha.
no you won't noe who this 'persona' is ..its a it..hehe
sigh and it took my heart away...
omg..i dun even noe wad I am writing..stupid song...it makes my heart fly..
...sigh stupid feelings...
anyways still got three more tests with 3 days to go till FREEDOM!!
by then mayb i can see 'it' more often.sigh
oh u noe i was tinking of making an online webshow whr we could do crazy stuffs
yea im an addict to Icarly..haha
well thns,i have to start to read my geog..BYEZ!!

No comments: