Monday, October 27, 2008

heyheyhey!
sry i nvr write for so many days
if sume of u guys tink i died
well, TOO BAD IM STILL ALIVE!!MUAHAHAHA
ok ok,
so nothing happened,i re-read the whole harry potter series again
tis weekend
and well lets just say it was fun
today went to clarke quay again go kinnokunia
damn nice,bought a bk
nxt time we go there again
my rents said they can buy me tat anime drawing and graphic design bk (*~*)
sigh,
tis week gona be a busy day for me
and so today i had 10hrs of rest(^~^)
tmrw got art club must chiong arh!
then weds need to go to wrk
thurs got management wrkshop
friday-BIG DAY!!
hehe im damn tired
last week friday was the best had much fun...
oh well,
im gona go read my idols blog
and eat my favourite desert almond jelly with longan (-~^)
haha
BYEZ!!!
sigh i can't get tat song out my head!! the smell of wheat..sigh..

No comments: