Saturday, June 9, 2012

uh hurr another post.

hey whats up!
yup im alive and actually kinda sleepy though i just drank my 3rd cup of coffee for the day.
amazing how i live..
image

anyways GUESS WHAT! MY HOLIDAYS ARE COMING TO AN END


sigh...all my other friends are like
"oh you know my test the other day was hard, i think im gonna screw it"
and im like dang it i havent had mine yet.
image
others were like
"hey! wanna hang next week? i finally got a break!"
and im like...mine just ended
image

so yeah that kinda summarizes my current thoughts.
im not ready for school. im not ready for UT.
SCREW IT
image

yup so back on a happy mode.
i had fun on wednesday though i was in a rush again..well it was pretty unplanned.
i was just supposed to pass da present to my friend but my other bunch of friends
were late so i was like okay i shall just hang around then.
then yea, in the end i became late for the meeting with my other friends..
confused? GOTCHA haha..but yeah it was a very busy day.
anyways got to drink and that was all i needed...though i think i need another drink soon

and i feel like going back to the night this picture was taken already…
yup this was what we drank haha...i love the screwdriver. thats what im gonna continue to buy
from now on and its cheaper thn Heineken..

so yeah yesterday was our class gathering .___.
i actually was looking forward to it but then again i actually now regretted going.
everyone was enjoying themselves and i was the only one who was socially awkward there
image
but thanks to a  few awesome friends of mine who stayed by my side i managed to enjoy myself.
i must say some of my classmates really changed...especially the guys like i know i shouldnt say
anything cuz i'll probably be interrogated if i do so
image
yeahh...oh yea i was kinda shocked at the amount of smokers i had in my class
image

i was even more amazed at how they ta-haned in class during sec..i mean over 6hrs and u cant smoke
well done in keeping ur temptations..or did they learn to smoke after graduation?
it bewilders me but i shall say no more.
if not i will slip some thoughts in my mind.
image

yea...so okay i guess thats about it?
nothing much to write cuz i didnt go through much this week.
im just broading over the fact that i have school next week
image

BUT WHO CARES! SCREW IT!
image  

image

im gonna live it my way...and that means snuggling in my bed with a cup of coffee.

see da contrast?

image

okays then

PEACE OUT YO!
TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE GONNA HAVE EXAMS GOOD LUCK!
THOSE WHO GONNA HAVE HOLIDAYS SCREW YOU..
im just kidding haha
ENJOY YOURSELVES ^^

GOOD BUM!

image



No comments: