Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Well,hi. I'm munching on a slice of cheese while writin this.
Lolz random eh?
So guess what I got my results :/
Ahh sigh,I didn't really have much reaction to it,
But suddenly just now it's like my senses came back to me
BAM I started to feel the reality.
I can't go to da course I really wanted
I mean my cut off point didn't make it,bt I was still eligible
How whacked is that? I dont know
Bt aft I highlighted,I cld only go to republic and a few
Random course frm NYP,SP,Ngee Ann blah blah blah
But seriously I don't know what to choose anymore
I'm like at lost.
I can go into a course similar to what I wanted in RP,
Yet many recommend not to go RP
I can go into a course in NYP I have little interest in
I'm utterly confused.
Thn at this hour,it's like no one's there I can talk to :/
Confused ttm

Also,I feel that I let down my parents :/
Being the only child,I'm the only kid they can kinda
Be proud off.
I feel bad they can't be proud of this one child.
I am always sorry that I let them down in everything I do
Yet they treat me so well
My mother still cld joke and said she expected worse
And if I ha somewhr to go to its fine
But still,I'm sorry mom,I'm sorry dad to always let you down
For not being the smart kid,for not getting distinctions
And be a child u can show off to people
Sorry for being the oldest and the black sheep of the whole family.
I can foresee my niece scoring better then me in 12 yrs time :/
Sigh,so,I'm sorry.

Ahh well what to do?what's done is done
But I still am very disappointed.
I really REALLY studied hard this time!!
My science oh my gosh my disappointment cannot be said
In words for it.
Thinking about it now makes me cry
I really studied full force on it! Like really hard
And I get a 6. Seriously. Why? I don't understand.
And my humanes. Omg another fcked up mistake
I got a four...I was expecting like a 3 at least
And I got a miserable 4. It's really not me.
Not to mention my English. Sigh. At least I didn't get
A 4 which I expected, bt an A would have been nice :/
But I was most shocked at my Amaths.
I passed my Amaths 0.0 like a C5
Me? Who failed every Amaths test,
Me who got a 'U' for every test got a C-friggin-5
Unbelievable rite?
So this shows, even of ur weak just do the paper fun expect much
But Tats only for Amaths for me :/
I think they switched my Amaths and science result..
Seriously.

Sigh. Ok I shld end it here
Have to wake up early tmrw
A truckload of house chores waitin for me
I shall re-think again tmrw
I got till Friday anyways :/
Well nites...

No comments: