Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another of those days..

eeeheee hiii~~
im baaaccckk~~
so i finished choosing my courses and i pray hard i can go into my 1st choice.
sigh
anyways these days i've just been cooped up at home
no choice...im just worried for my mother
hopefully,the doctors will quickly wrap it up and do the operation faster.
i can bear to see my mom in pain and mentally unprepared for things.
thats why i dont dare to tell her nor my dad the pain in my arm is acting up again.
its already been a week since my elbow started to hurt again, it could've been cuz it started
to rain and the weather's been cold,it started to hurt again.
its been 9 years, so hopefully, after my mum settles her shoulder
i probably wld go to a clinic for an x-ray. of course i wont tell them.
i dont want them to worry so much. plus i just want to know if my elbow's alright
whats the big deal rite?
so hopefully by next month, everythings settled and i can go see a doc :/
anyways some pic spam again ha ha ^^
till next time :D


(really feel like going to see them :/ ive been wanting to since i was 11
but i dont know...sigh..nobody to go with :[ )
(today's evening sky...i think it was beautiful)
(it was one of those beautiful evenings..i think it was last month)
(oh yeah i drew this during Os when i gt tired of studying for physics -.=)
(the dinner i cooked tonight)
(taken when my hair was actually brown...sigh..i wanted a brighter colour :/
i think it came off now...not too sure)
(

No comments: