Friday, January 6, 2012

Everything, every pain I keep it within myself
Today I finally realized I'm truly alone.
I wonder if it is my characteristic to get depressed easily
To feel that no one is there for me
But in truth,no one is really there for me
I was born alone,and have always been alone.
When I wake up,when I eat, when I go out these days,
I'm always all alone.
It seems like I have only myself to lean on
I have no one else.
My only outlet of relief is seen by the scar on my arm
I have stopped tat habit for many yrs now
Bt I'm itching to start again after things started to crash arnd me
I can't find the will to stay
I give them strength,
But who will give me strength.no one.
I'm really confused
And the lines are blur
I just hope good things will come soon,
If not I see no will to stay arnd.

No comments: