Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Visual Post

hi hi!!
well today's gonna be a long visual post lolz..
i've been wanting to post pics bt ive been too lazy to do so.hehe.
It'll be a mixture of last year and this year...haha~~

(So yeah im studying hard for my jap now..grammer sighh *>*)
(i cleared all my worksheets and now my books all lay here...whoot ^^)
(the mac i hung out for the past 6 weeks.nobody every morn)
(the road i walked to work,i enjoyed it very much)
(Xmas lights~~)
(the café we all visited.TomsNToms Coffee.i must say da cappuccino was not bad)
(Ta-dah**)
(and again rofl...)
(Xmas lights...i almost died on the day this pic was taken.Orchard was terrible)
(was walking wif ker when floats passed by...cant see though :( )

(cute wittle santa candy...which i ate 4 hrs aft it was given.ended work and cant possibly
hold it all the way home can i?)
(my xmas buffet yum yum ^^)
(oh yeah one day on my way home i took a ghost bus..lolz..6.30 and nobody on.eerie)
(treated mommzie to starbucks~~)
(moms company dinner...it was buffet..lolz..sadly couldnt eat much :?)

(jjang restaurant again)
(the cute wittle monkey that looks like tae-il from block b :/)
(just re-arranged my comics and of course a new year=a new poster)
(busy night...rofl~~)
(got this as a xmas present frm my colleague.im still amazed it sticks.)

Ohhhhhkaaayyy
done wif pic spam...haha....next time i'll blog probably be when i get my results..
ahh well hu knows,i might just drop some stuffs since im not working anymore..sadly.
ok ok i shall head to bed too...already 2am keke..
nites/morning!

No comments: