Monday, January 30, 2012

Results..sigh..again

okkayy its 30th jan today
means posting results were out :/
it came at 6 in the morning..how ridiculous is that? lolz. i had my ringtone on
but i didnt wake up...
can i say i was disappointed in my posting results?
i would've loved to go into my first choice,
but getting into my first choice is like getting out of a fight without being hurt at all.
so yeah i got posted to my second choice...
its at RP...hopefully its okay.
anyways i started to get scared instead of of happy :/
cuz i realised that im an introvert and my course needed me to be an extrovert
since its under 'communications'.
but i cant even talk to the class without stuttering
and i remember i practically rapped through my speech on stage in front of the school.
so yeah...i wonder how am i gonna survive this whole um..ordeal?
well i shall try my best and will hope everything will be fine

oh yeah half the people i know actually went into the same skool as me ROFL!
so yeah...yay me! i wont be awkward on my 1st day...i hope...
at least i have someone to lunch with...rittteeee? ritttteee?
but so far i have not found anyone who is in the same course as me :/
so yeah as for course wise, i think im gonna be alone ._.
im not good at socializing...dear me...sigh.

anyways...tmrw going ECP ^^
but im sad cuz 2 of my friends cant go...
to one of my friend, my dear green owl, jia yous! dont ever give up.
die also must appeal. i will be waiting for you to be in the same school as me :)
maybe we can go to the toilet together on da first day of school
like how we met 5 years ago haha!
a story of making a close friend i will never forget..i mean of all places of making frens,
i made a friend while waiting for the toilet..how awesome is that rofl..JOKING

oh yea so havent done much these days, just cleaning and washing stuff.
oh! also i got to catch a few movies over 2 days. lets see over saturday and sunday,
i watched
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows (part 2), The Green Hornet, Captain America,
The Green Lantern and Pirates Of The Carribean: On Stronger Tides
i liked all except the green hornet, i personally think it was crap.
was it an action film or a film to teach kids new swear words i dont know..
BUT i really really enjoyed pirates of the carribean. Even over 4 movies,
it has not yet failed me yet *cough* potter *cough*
ok i was a little disappointed in harry potter cuz the fight scene between voldermort
and harry was twisted and totally different from the book.. but it was still good.

so yeah thats what i did for my weekends.
what did you do?
you are free to tell me too heh heh
well adidos chingus~~
mozster out ;P

No comments: