Saturday, November 26, 2011

a nice break ^^

well hello~~
ITS A SATURDAY....Wheeeee
hehe that means a break
wow who knew working 4days in a office can really kill
and im gonna stick with this job till the end of the next month
but my colleagues are really funny and kind,so its okay i guess
but the ride there is really unbearable...but i got music to keep me company..
chyeahh

actually honestly speaking i wasnt planning to work at all
and focus on studying and clearing my japanese
but then somethings changed my mind.
1) Everyone around me was getting a job, so yeah i thought i would
be bored if i dont get a job.
2) my japanese classes were really messed up. cuz my conditions were kinda tuff
cuz i can speak and hear but not write, the person couldnt put me in pre-advance
class and also definately not in basic...so i might need to have taken a private class
3) i wanted to go overseas. one time i was out wif ker,minq and lyd, they were
talking about going to hong kong. i suddenly blurted this out to my mom and she ask me
why i dont wanna go japan. so then i was like really? i can go there alone?
so i decided to work,get a job that can allow me to go to japan.

so yeah i did it. so unless i screw my job ( which im very scared i will,cuz its kinda
confusing and my head supervisor is a bit scary) i can actually go.
well HOPEFULLY my mom keeps her word and my dad dosent protest.
i'm already on da look out for tickets and also making myself a itinerary.
but i just wish i can bring a friend along so i dont have to be alone and
my mom would be acceptable abt it if i went with my friend.

so about this job of mine. its not tiring physically, but its tiring mentally
i hope this is my first and last time to do it..like seriously...
but hey its good experience but dang i made a lot of mistakes..
i hope i will do better next week,if not i'll be really killing alot of trees.
and not to mention be on the bad side of my head supervisor...

well i shall update till here today..
oh yah i cant wait till da 29th!!
party at my place...like seriously..4 people are coming over to my house
keke...sounds fun right? i know haha!! super excited
ANYWAYS
i heard people are already starting to arrive to singapore
dang i wish i can really meet them :/
like how i almost met KHJ...which i dont really like...cuz his fans almost
pushed me down an escalator...yes.i still rmbr and hate that fact.
sigh~~ but i bet i cant cuz i wont be going anywhr near town.
and i dont work in a shop so yeah...sigh...unless they decide to have lunch
at the hawker next to my workplace which is TOTALLY impossible
i cant get to see any of them even though they are in SINGAPORE
which is a SMALL island =.=" pathetic.
i know they are humans just like us, but i dont know...seeing them
would be nice..

ok ok i shall end it here
hopefully i'll be able to update and my blog wont die
even though i know no one reads it,
this is fun and i have been doing this for years so yeah...
cant just quit ah ha!!
ok shall watch vampire prosecutor
(isnt the guy handsome? ohh hottie alert..i nvr really liked any korean actors
before..but he totally caught my eye..mayb cuz he lks like yoochunie~~)
(FYI da left is the actor frm VP and the right is yoochunie..a like rite!?)
totally into it now...whoot!!
buh bye :D
:3

No comments: