Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hi.sigh.
Haha that kinda rhymes lolz.
Well I finished my humanities today and I'm totally NOT satisfied.
Though I might've said I give up an stuff,I did study and I did spot.
However,being da fool I was I didn't trust my own feelings.
For SS I manged to spot da SBQ and 2 SEQ
fr history I managed to spot da SBQ and 2 SEQ as well,
just tag for history, I screwed my SEQ
but luckily last minute I decided to study war in Asia pacific
if not i wouldve been dead
both humanities SBQ killed me an let's just say
I was very pissed at myself. I gave myself time to reflect.
I do well in skool so what? In exams those people
hu nvr do well in the end gets da marks.
It's da 'last run' that counts.ha! How terrific
I bet u my marks are gonna go over 30 with this
and all I despise will be there celebrating while I'm da corner mourning
I don't want to take my results anymore
I think I should just retake my exam,but that would mean running
the long race all over again.I don't think i can take it.
Sigh.
Next paper is Chinese.I'm totaly demoralized abt it
everyone on Twitter is like happy and stuff and I'm here sobbing.
I'm so disappointed of myself. I should stop looking at Twitter
all it does is hurt me...I need to stop thinking =.="

well I'm gonna go watch TV.I'm sick of this

No comments: