Friday, November 18, 2011

Another day.Another....nothing.

ahh~~ hello~~ ^^
well yup bloggin on a almost daily basis now eh haha
SOOooo today nothing much happened,
i went over to my grandmother's house and slacked with her
i kind of feel guilty,cuz once i get a job, i know i wont be able to visit her anymore :/
sigh...i feel super guilty about that...and theres so many things i want to do with my grandma.

well while at my grandma's house,i have been waiting for a phone call
for a job, but i have yet to receive one..sigh. not much luck eh~~
not that im complaining..i dont really want to spend when i get a job..thats if
i ever get one.
i kinda decided to like save and maybe go for a free&easy trip to japan next year.
alone,yeah i wouldnt mind. at the age of 18? yes of course!
it has always been my dream to go japan alone...
it might be lonely but its better then not going and honestly speaking
its better to go alone then with my parents..
sigh im kinda jealous now and wish i can go there now
cuz pabo boy's debut promotions are HUGE!! like huge HUGE!!
(credit: wbljy@twitter shared by: http://infinitesoul.wordpress.com)
see!their promotions are huge!!!
ahh well other then this reason,i really wanna go to don quixote and yokohama!!!
gahhhhh!!!and of course harajuku!!!i just want to walk everywhere...
sigh sometimes i find it kind of sad tat i can only live half my life.
some things are so near yet absurdly far.

On a brighter note, im going to sign up for my japanese course tmrw!!
ah ha~~
yeahh like after how many years i can start to learn to read and write

well i shall go off now~~
i think i have to wait like 1 more week before i get a job...not that im complaining
i actually dont want to work but i need to save money for my trip to japan
and yes im serious about that. for once.
still, the feeling of having to retain is in my heart -,-"

ahh okay so cuz im not really myself tonight..yeah im rather emo
it took like 10 chipmunk songs and 5 videos that made me feel a bit better.
so i shall go off now ^^
buh bye~~
Hi there. ;)

No comments: