Sunday, December 11, 2011

stand by you-TVXQ

yoo
ah ha bloggin after a long week wheee~!
yes ive been working.no i havent got my salary yet.sad right?
im depressed. HOWEVER
i went shopping today keke
ah ha went sommerset to look at forever 21,but they had nothing
so ah minq suggested to go bugis so we went
i seriously almost bought 4 checkered shirts.
but i stopped myself and bought 1 purple one ^^
keke i have more checkered blouses then shirts to wear out seriously haha
after that went to find ker...bt got scolded at cuz i missed her calls ._.
luckily her break was extended so we just talked
and i ate jajangmyeon ^^
we talked and hung arnd and i realised she worked near me 0.0
yea surpring...seriously.
after bidding her farwell, me and minq made our way to bugis junction
i was looking arnd to find a present for my colleague.
found this super cool thing at the face shop and bought it
as i nvr been into a make up shop b4 its super embarrasing can!?!
but then i've always wanted to try BB cream so maybe one day i shall get one :/
i was seriously tempted to buy that package myself man so nice!
but nope i have to give away.
im thinking of buying christmas presents this year...but see how.
let me see if my money actually goes into my bank account =.=
stupid place. not da place i work at but the place. *cough*
better give me my money or i'll seriously say bad things abt it

ANYWAYS! today was a lunar eclipse!! *claps hand*
how awesome was tht? at 10.30 i went down to look at it
it was really beautiful. i mean its super rare to see it
there were alot of stars out there today. it was amazing. sigh.

oh yea my rents bought me a watch today...however i have wear it 24/7
cuz this watch has no battery, but relies on the body contact.
how cool is that? but i'll have to wear it 24/7 or it will stop :/

you know i seriously dont understand my rents
i mean last night they were so pissed at me and stuff, yelling at me
then today suddenly buy me a watch.
gosh sometimes i really cant take their mood swings =.=
then my dad ask me why i keep going out and i dont care about my mum
who fell while doing some grocery shopping today.
fine.ok.maybe i should go with them to shop for groceries, but
why didnt u help to assist my mum and another person had to help her?
why arent you helping her to put on some oil on her leg hurr!?!
SERIOUSLY! im damn pissed. tell me why am i so ignorant
well arent u too!? u were there werent u? seriously i was super pissed this morn.

oh well, after that i came home and started watching vids of dbsk
and felt better but i still harbour some hatred for my dad. i know he's my dad
but still, ever since 3 years ago, i dont know who is he anymore.
i dont know if i seriously can look at him as my dad. yes i love him, but sometimes
he needs to control his mood swings and stop being petty and sensative abt little things.
i miss the dad who made me smile, the dad who joked with me, the dad that smiled
and laughed at the slightest thing. where is that dad in you now?
please.realise that sometimes all i need is to see u smile and be like who u once was.
sigh.

ok shall go off now..gonna go sleep ^^
nites :D

No comments: