Sunday, August 1, 2010

a week of hell thanks to mr flu.

hee so hilarious yet cute at the same time.


hey!
wow it seems so long that im blogging.haha.
well to tell you the truth i felt like dying this whole week
cuz i had gotten a flu on weds and i lost my voice on thurs
i had to strain my voice on fri and i really wanted to die on sat.
and then today i suffered from another stomach flu and headache.
urgh i seriously wanted to die.
but now thanks to loads of weird drinks,i got half my voice back,
my headache is half gone and my runny nose is better.
jeez really next time when u have the worse flu ever make this drink
grind a ginger,pour loads of honey(ur gonna need it to withstand da drink) and add loads of leek
or onions,whichever to have.pour hot water in that cup of ingredients and drink it.
you will get half your voice back and your nose will be better :D

yesterday i was forced to drink a chinese medicine for my throat but i couldnt stand the salty taste hence i asked my mom to change drink and make the other one.both a equally nasty but at least that ginger honey drink is drinkable.
i feel better now though maybe i can go to skool tmrw alive.
i only did like my chinese homework.jeez.
of all times i must be dead sick now =.=
finally finished my art coursework now is hell for prelims and paper 2 for art.
jeez im haunted by this subject of all the other.i wanted to die.
but now its over i can come home at 3 i hope.no more late stay back in skool.im done with it!!

well currently watching vids and downloading songs into my mp3 as usual.
skools gonna be hell this week,but its a special week for me cuz
well that day to grow older is here..sigh.i think im gonna buy a present for myself.since my rents said they'll celebrate for me on sunday.hee.but then i have nothing to buy for myself =.=
ahh well.

im gonna go,
gonna drink another cup of barley and sleep :D
well nites!


No comments: