Monday, August 9, 2010

one people,one nation,one singapore :D

well hey!!
guess what!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE!!!
Singapore Pictures, Images and Photos
45 years of independence.

comparing the times when i was 6 and the current city of singapore i live in
theres so much difference!!
spot the difference.when we were 6 was there an esplanade?
when we were 7 where was ion?
when we were 8 there was no new cathay.
when we were 9 there no ferris wheel.
when we were 10 there was no vivo city
so many years the kids who are welcomed to singapore
are really lucky,and hope they appreciate what singapore went through
to have everything there is today.

though you know in school we may say how we wish we were born in another country
but i think,singapore is the best place we can be.
no matter how much we complain,it is still our home.
i mean just be glad to not be stateless!!

well nothing much today just stayed at home,watch vids.
saw fireworks from my house. one from padang area
the other one from lot 1 area..it was awesome!!!
it felt like a summer festival.

well im gonna go back to watching vids :D
tmrws a holiday i dun wud to do...
anyone wants to go to BP?go hang out around here?
if u wan sms me i might want to go haha
havent done my 'holiday' homework somemore.. =.=
ahh well haha
goodnight!!haha

(p.s i thought my parents were gonna get me somethign yesterday
but sigh nothing.this year my present was just a cake
which wasnt even my fav cake
im not trying to be u know greedy or something but
at least they could've gotten me my fav cake :{
but then come to think of it,they dun even noe
what cake i like...hmm.sigh.turning 16 is the worst one ever
why?parents forgot my birthday in the morn.and to me,tat was the
most shocking thing.)

No comments: