Friday, August 20, 2010

if they persevered to succeed,so can i.

heh heh
wuds up?its been a long time since i last blogged eh~
well thats due to the prelims i had for the past week and man was it hell.
art almost killed me again.sigh im loosing so much sleep!
well i really didnt study this prelim
i basically either woke up early at 3 or 4 to study
or just read through and play on a thin rope just before the test.
i totally threw my history away..i studied for fascist japan
but then heck..it never came out!
i think im gonna do very badly for prelims sigh.
waste my nights studying.

well guess what!2 more weeks to 'N' levels!wheet!!
well im totally not prepared.if im gonna go there and do the paper
like how i did for my prelim i can dream of going to sec 5
sigh but i kinda found my motivation to study so i hope it stays :D

these 2 weeks are gonna be busy for me so that would mean less time on da com
cuz im gonna focus on chinese especially.i need to pass it.so more classes on it i guess..jeez.
after the chinese n levels im never gonna speak it again haha until
unless i have to take 'O'.which i really dun want to.
oh ya we passed up our 'N' level art on tues,
to selfishly say im quite satisfied with my piece and i hope i can get a good grade
judges or markers..i put my fate of my last art coursewrk in ur hands!
lolz.

ahhh i really cant wait till after 'N' level.the dream of freedom.
i really wish to be successful sigh.oh ya today cher started asking about prom again
whether we want to go this year and next year.
i didnt bother hearing.im not intending to anyways.
i mean even if there was one how many people in our class would go?

today was freezing and i love it!chem and phy paper today.no confidence in chem :[
its okay i must study from now on.haha~

well im gonna go.gonna transfer more songs and think about stuffs again
as always..i think alot.and these thoughts are my inspirations :D

well good nightz!(^~^)

No comments: