Friday, August 27, 2010

wah~~1 more week ;}

well hello
im here bloggin after what seems a long week.
dosent it feel long?lolz.it felt long for me
i didnt use the com and like all the videos ive been waiting is up
and also some surprise vids as well~~
lets see theres the MV for beautiful hangover,interview for beautiful hangover
thats big bang
next JYJ relased an official PV for itsudatte kimi ni and well its the footage
of the concert but its okay
then SNSD genie japanese version was finally out..now i can hear what they are singing
though i think its not of course the exact translation but its still nice haha

i used to hate being who i am..
like being half jap and half singaporean especially in P5
when i learnt about the wwII i really hated myself
i never spoke japanese for like 1 year but i had to cuz of my mom
but now i really am grateful for being who i am haha
cuz i can understand the interviews~~plus most korean artists are going to japan
so they learn to speak japanese so haha it is awesome
its comes in handy at times like when yunho spoke jap for a few minutes
during the [haru] press conference

but of course tvxq is always the no. 1 group for me :D
their jap are so good that i am ashamed.even my mom ask me
to use them as role model to study japanese.
haha well they got me more interested in japanese so why not?
now i got my mom into it as well haha.

.she kept saying why am i so into them
but just a few days back when i was walking to grab a drink from the kitchen
and walked past my mom who was using the laptop in the dinning
watching vids of tvxq..all the mv may i add
i confronted her and she smiled at me...
now my 'best selection' CD is with her haha..shes listening to it :D
but then she still calls yoochun 'jiji' which is uncle in jap
and i kinda push her when she says it at least now i got someone to fangirl with
next to ker :D mom likes jaejoong lolz..but she didnt dare to watch the jap drama
he starred in cuz quote" its so unfair how he is treated" yes she kinda has a
weak spot haha...

well next up i cant wait for yunho's drama :D new drama :D with big bang as well...

after typing so much i didnt mention my prelims result did i?
well it sucked..its ridiculous..things i thought i failed got me such a high mark
the ones i studied were downright terrible.urgh.

well im gonna go..tution later *scowls*
bye!!



No comments: