Sunday, August 8, 2010

life goes on...

sup.
guess what,my lifes epic failure.
singfest was over this week and i couldnt even catch 2 of my fav bands...
tokio hotel and 30 seconds to mars.
i mean its super unfair!!!
i wanted to catch 30 seconds to mars but no!
the friggin ticks had to cost so much!
and it had to be a week near prelims!
sigh.i cant catch these bands along with simple plan.
so sad. i really wanted to see 30 seconds to mars...sigh.
i got to see 2 of my fav bands,they are paramore
and my chemical romance.
but sigh.i mean the percentage of
30stm coming again it like less than 10%?
and if they come,nobody would tag along
with me cuz nobody shares the same
music taste as me in english :[

ahh well,away from the sadness,my birthday was this week too :D
my parents bought me a raspberry moose cake which was nice.
my grandma and aunt gave me hongbao
and most happiest of all is the foursome's(and 1 guy) present.
lydia,syah,fiona,bryan got me something awesome :D
they got me a chopper keychain(love it so much..its to cute!!),
also a tvxq folder with their signatures(hee love it too) and
most awesomely i really dun noe how they guessed it
but my most fav cake :D not gonna tell,u guys can guess
.i can only love this cake forever.
hee.well i also got myself a present which is the 30stm cd,
this is war,yeap finally got it :D
cant stop staring at it,but someone wants to borrow it on weds :[
haha well so long he will return its okay
and not drop the cover and fix a new one like he did
with my paramore CD.

well im gonna go.gonna eat pao for dinner (>~<)
monday holiday,.tuesday holiday,wednesday someone is running with the torch
lets all go support :D YOG torch,so cool.i used to think its really lame
but come to think of it,we should be proud and be even more proud
when the torch is being held by one of ur friends/classmate!!
hee
well byes :D

(this is one of my fav vids of 30stm :D)

No comments: