Tuesday, March 2, 2010

~will you be there?~

yo!
currently feel very high
cuz i just saw like 4 of my fav dbsk vid on MTV
bolero,survivor,share the world and purple line live.
man i should have bought their final at tokyo dome dvd
instead of history in japan vol 4,
but anyways that dvd got an award :D

im so praying tvxq'the best selection' is already sold in singapore.
so i can buy it this sunday.
my life is really boring
if im not buying storybooks,im splurging money on CDs
like all the money on hongbao goes to my CD collection
which i bet u if i remember the prices and total it up
costs more then $500
if i include many other albums im thinking to buy
call me crazy i dun care
music is all i have cuz nothing else amuses me like it does
music is my bestest friend.

today was slightly depressed as i went to lot 1 and found i had not enough money to
buy my books after i bought my chinese txtbk and a pen.
gosh just those 2 stuff and it cost like $6 plus..i got a damn shock la.
and i only had $7.what the hell.

but kinda happy cuz FOR THE FIRST TIME OF MY WHOLE SCHOOLING LIFE
I GOT A FRIGGIN A2 FOR MATHS!!
primary skool kept failing..honestly if you dun believe me i can show u my report book
all my marks are below 50
then sec 1 sec2 just pass,sec 3 fail miserably
FINALLY!!gawd~!
sigh how i wish my chinese also like that
then i will be so happy
im still depressed about my chinese marks..kinda sad on how low i got..
i studied so hard for it leh...why cant i get the marks i want?!?!
im super not satisfied,some people might say
chinese not important but to me its especially important...sigh.
tmrw getting SS,History paper back i think
pray hard i can pass it la..
sigh...

you know if HMV aint selling any CD i want
im so converting singapore dollars to yen and when my mom goes to japan
for some family stuff im asking her to help me buy...
she bullies me for liking them..
she calls them tofu-jinji haha.
when i asked her which one is the most suai
she said changmin and then kept saying yoochun looked so old..
haha..ahh well.
daily convo with my mum is all about the jap gossip haha,
i wonder what it was like for her and my grandma..
yeah i still think about those stuff
during physics today i just couldnt stop thinking about them
have they reincarnated?are they walking together hand in hand somewhere?
looking over me and my cousins?so many questions..

sigh
well before i get too depressed imma go
gonna read my chinese textbook
i seriously need to pull up my chinese grades..
no point sulking over it cuz whats done is done
past cant be changed but ur future can always be mended..
:D

byez!


No comments: