Saturday, March 20, 2010

mood:on da edge of something listening to: lovin you-tvxq

well~ back to post again
today nothing much happened
it was a great weather
told myself to do my homework
but i eventually again,have failed to do
my parents went out at 10,i was awake but didnt have the mood to talk
so i just stayed in bed till i heard the door close
last night had one of those breakdowns again
i tried to sleep at 12,
but in the end i slept at 3
sometimes it frightens me that i think so much
sigh i wonder if i ever have a future
i've got to stop thinking...
not only about the future but the past.
i think last night's break down happened
cuz my mom told me it was my grandfather's b'day yesterday
he might have been 87? i cannot remember
i dont know what to do in life
i guess im just really weak
i think i need to strengthen myself more.
sigh~

i think im going to have another breakdown tonight
so before that happens
im gonna take a cough syrup or something
im about to get sick anyways.
good night :]

P.S some people ask me why i like dbsk so much
well i got a few reasons of my own
its not becuz of their looks(no offence though they look good)
i guess its because you can feel their emotions in one song
plus they speak the language and can write the language
i am struggling with and have been all my life
and their dance moves are awesome
and the songs they compose are good as well
i guess they are really my role models
i mean they are what i wanted to be when i was 7,11 and 13
its true..
well those are my reasons haha ;]

No comments: