Saturday, March 13, 2010

mood:tired~listening to: u-kiss-round and round

^i waste so many papers...



heh heh
hi!!!
well finally bloggin again
im now currently tired and well really wanting to finish readin my fan fics
but ahh well felt like bloggin.
haha
soo lifes been quite tiring
skools been boring
yesterday stayed in skool help out in parent meeting
okay la a bit fun
didnt have to eat dinner alone like every other friday
today was total relax
but then the com keep canot use internet pissed me off
so i went back to watching tv
haha

then parents came bck
my mom couldn't find the mag i want :[
sad sia..should have bought last sunday..
sigh...mayb i'll go buy later this week i duno.
then i spent the rest of the time in my room
finishing my song.
sad sia
im saving for a macbook, wonder when i must save until
i mean the cheapest macbook is wud $1,800?
sigh..still a long way
but its worth it..i keep telling myself
so this year aft 'n' lvl imma look for a job
and buy myself a macbook so i can start
making music properly hopefully.

speaking of songs
i was clearing some files,searching for papers
when i found a fiel packed with songs i wrote like drom way back
it shocked me sia..
how much did i used to write?!?!
the earliest dated back to 2005
wth...no wonder never get good marks for PSLE la
keep writing haha
but then i think i write better now then last time
haha i read through every one of the paper..(which took me like 2 hours)
it was all angst,angst,skool problem,more angst
i must have been one hell of a depressed pri kid.
haha i cant remember now its just a few years ago but
u noe its past and i cant remember much of it..sad rite?
p6 i rmbr,below tat...all ka-boom,removied from my memory
so if anybody has a way of remembering the past tell me
i wanna noe...

haha ok la
i tired.
rad the last chapter then im pff to sleep
tmrw got amaths tution..sigh..sad.

nites~!

No comments: