Saturday, March 6, 2010

to be dreaming of those days

SID Pictures, Images and Photos
<Listening To:SID-uso>
ok hi
im really bored
nothing on today
parents went out without me
cuz i dun think i want to be squished in IKEA on a saturday
and possibly injuring myself for a day before the concert.haha
well another reason was
so i could finish my homework
but since i woke up
i have not touched any of my work..

morning my parents bought roti prata for breakfast for me
then they went out
i watched the final few episodes of 'otomen'
its s nice show
then watched TVN
heard stand by you
everytime i hear that sonq i kinda drop everyting i hold
and just space out and think about that person
kinda stupid but haha..it happens.

then use com, watch k-chart
and still slacking
listening to jap songs haha
feel really tired.
but hey, its okay
one more week to HOLS!
hee.
anyways
i think im going to stop here
kinda bored already
mayb imma go read my books.
haha
byez!

No comments: