Tuesday, March 16, 2010

blah blah blah

heyhey!
here to blog
wah damn suay yesterday kana that thing
then today i wanted to go out
im still thinking want to go anot
but most probably i'll go

as much as i want to spend time with my audacity programme
and explore it further,
i also want that mag with tvxq and also my ju-non
haha just yesterday i got my own laptop
its 2nd hand and well its my mom's boss's he say dun want then ask hu wan
so my mom got it..
the lame thing is cant do internet
i tried my best to connect it but to avail
so im using it as a personal music com
installing the audacity into it
i at first thought of adding garageband
but then it said its only supported in mac,..sian.

haha,if this thing works out and i finally noe how to use it
mayb it'll be better..

u noe i think im going takashimaya and get my mags first
then meet the others.
not sure...mayb i'll just shop alone?
i have no total idea
cuz i just want to quickly go and then come back..haha
lame rite?
aish.~i noe.
ahh well.

hee i remixed shinee's jojo and it sounded weird but nice
then i also did ss501's love like this..kinda fun to play arnd with
im gonna save money for a nice mic so i can plug it in
haha

well imma go think about what im going to do later...
byez!

No comments: