Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Comedy, Funny, Humor Pictures, Images and Photos
made me laugh so badly..
harry potter Pictures, Images and Photos
this is soo cool..my fave character is ron..haha.."bloody hell!"


hey!
urgh,im stuck at home and finally able to actually use the com.
so i was tinking mayb i should go to skool today..
but then i started coughing and my mum just ordered me
back to my bed again.
spent yesterday and today drinking bitter medicines
and re-reading harry potter..hehe.

I LURVE reading harry potter.
i read harry potter and the half blood prince yesterday
and i just finished reading harry potter and the deathly hollow just now.
sigh...u noe i miss being in primary skool..
where my soul was still innocent and i do not noe
half the swear wrds i use today when my dictionary falls on my foot.
and how painful it was to have ur teeth taken out.
i still rmbr my grandma trying to take out my tooth via tying
a string to my loose tooth and close the door shut..
thx god i cried b4 she closed the door,if not i dun tink
i would have my jaw today.
ive just been tinking abt my pasts..
yeah its long ago but it was fun and less stressful compared to now.
i hate the fact i noe more tings..
cuz knowing more tings always leads to trouble.
haha,
anyways i gtg..

i tink my dads coming back soon and i want to finish reading
a fan-fic im reading now b4 he gets back so..
haha bye!
dun wry btw,im going back to skool tmrw..definately
with a healthy body..
no more slimy tissue papers for me!!

No comments: