Friday, July 3, 2009

hey!
today another kinda pissed day.
but i dun want to talk abt it,cuz it just frustrates me
anyways nothing much to type cuz today was liek a day with no lesson.
from 10:20 we we re doing preperations for spring carnival..
the skool gila,want us to go skool at 8.30 tmrw.
wah how to wake up?1?

anyways im listening to lost prophets and its so nice..the song 4:am forever.
so today i watched the AYG.(FINALLY)
i watched athletics..the one i always wanted to see.
wah the high jump is so nice..the korea one not bad,
but his ankle hit the pole and also his butt is big...also keep hitting the pole.
(kerencia is going to kill me when she see this ^)
then during the process i was talking with kerencia hu was there at the site!
i SO envy her! somemore can take picture with hot guys...
haha..anyways.watched the basketball match between japan and sri lanka..
i didnt noe japan had girls basketball team..DAAAAMMMMNNN pro wan lehx!

haha well i gtg..playing facebook then need sleep sigh..
byez@

"do you feel a piece missing in your life?
because i do and it was you.
we never worked out
but i really love you
a kiss is all i want
cuz ive been saving it for you
i like you,but do you like me back?
do you tnk about me when im not around?
do you look at me when im laughing or when i fall?
do feel the feelings i feel everyday for you?
waiting and waiting when you will swipe me off my feet
and kiss me like pictures of the movie screen
will you be there when im sad now?
like you did when we were together.
i still remember the last laugh and love.
i just want to say to you..just one word.
愛してる"

-to cheryl..i noe its hard,persevre and he will noe what hes missing"

(p.s i just sneezed 3 times..loud somemore..i tink my neighvour thought someting exploded in my house..i wonder hus talking abt me..hmph)

No comments: